Parks & Reservations


Statue Fall
park tires

Town Parks and Recreation 


Huntsville Town maintains three public parks, the Main Park, North Park and the Aldous Cabin Park, for the recreation and enjoyment of its residents.  All are located at 7400 East 200 South.  The Main Park is supplied with water, electricity, including public restrooms on the west side and at the playground.  Huntsville Park has a playground equipment and ample open space for many kinds of activities including Horseshoes, Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Valleyball, and Basketball.  We maintain an outdoor ice skating rink in the winter. The Main Park has two picnic pavilions or boweries that can accomodate up to 150  people. There is also a Stage that can accomodate other activities. We are both fortunate and proud to have one of the finest featured parks in Northern Utah. 


The North Park has a Soccer Field, 3 Pickleball courts and a drinking fountain.  The bathroom is located directly across the street at the Children's playground.


Pickleball Courts

No other activities but Pickleball are allowed on the Courts. No food or drinks except water on courts. Non-marking soles are required. 
No one may shovel snow or use a snowblower on the Pickleball Courts. You may use a broom. Please take your belongings and garbage with you when you leave.
The Huntsville (and Eden Snowcrest) Courts are Open Play/Paddles Up which means anyone is welcome to play at any time, rotating in after each game. If no one is waiting to come onto the courts, you can keep playing. As soon as there are people waiting to play you must exit the court after finishing your current game to 11 points. Put your paddle up in the paddle holder and rotate in to the next game.
If the courts are reserved, at least one court in Huntsville and one court in Eden will be kept open to rotate into.
To reserve the Pickleball courts, please contact Wendy at the Ogden Valley Tennis and Pickleball Association (OVTPA) at 801-791-3001.
Tennis Court
No other activities but Tennis or Pickleball are allowed on the Courts. (including but not limited to roller blading, skateboarding, volleyball, basketball, etc...) No food or drinks except water on courts. Non-marking soles are required. 
No one may shovel snow or use a snowblower on the Tennis Courts. The use of a broom is permitted. Please take all of your belongings and garbage with you when you leave including ball cans, lids and dead balls.
Tennis is limited to one hour if people are waiting to play. The Huntsville Court is for public play. No lessons or commercial ventures may take place on the courts without a reservation through Huntsville Town.
To reserve call: 801-791-3001. The fee is $20 per hour payable to PAYPAL using the email In the information line please put "Tennis Court Reservation 2 hours" or however many hours you are reserving for.

Park Bowery Rental/ Pavillion

From May to October, the folllowing Town Park facilities may be reserved for family parties and other gatherings.

  • West Pavilion(by Church)/Bowery (picnic tables, lights, electricity and water)
  • East Pavilion (by Park)/Bowery (picnic tables, lights, electricity and water)
  • Stage (grass seating, electricity)

Park Bowery and Stage Rental Form

if you need to email this form please send to

Parks Map

Please check the availability of the date your interested in on the calendar below. If there is availability on that date, please download and print the application form. Fill out the application indicating what times and what pavilion is requested. Enclose the payment of $85 per half day for non residents of the Ogden Valley and $50 per half day for residents currently living in the Ogden Valley. Mail check and application to:

Huntsville Town

Attn: Shannon Smith

PO Box 267, Huntsville, UT 84317

When your application is approved and fee received, Shannon will call you to let you know your reservation is complete. If you have further questions please call the office. 


Special Events

Activities held on Town streets or Town property are defined as "special events" when they are an athletic, entertainment, or political activity held for profit, nonprofit, or charitable purposes with the anticipated number of participants plus spectators exceeding 150, or any event/gathering requiring alteration of Town traffic/closing of a Town street.


Fees for Special Events are based on the number of people attending and participating in the event..

150-300 people: $1000 for park rental with a $250 refundable cleaning fee

201-500 people: $2000 for park rental with a $500 refundable cleaning fee

501 and above: $3500 for park rental with at $750 refundable cleaning fee


All applications for special events need Town Council approval. Please download the application below and submit to:

Huntsville Town

Attn: Beckki Endicott

PO Box 267

Huntsville, UT 84317


Special Event Application Form

You will be invited to present your application at a Town Council Meeting held the first and third Thursdays of the month. The Council will make a determination on granting the request based on the impact of the event on traffic, security, welfare, convenience, health and safety of the public and the plans of the applicant to mitigate these concerns.  No permit will be granted with evidence of insurance listing the Town as an additional insured. If a permit is granted, the Town makes no guarantees and assumes no liability for the safety of participants or spectators of special events.  The event may also require coordinantion with any of the applicable agencies: Weber-Morgan Health Department, Weber county Sheriff Department, local Fire District, other Weber County recreational services that may be impacted.